Please Help Support E-Mods.net by Donating

e-mods.net

• 2017-11-19, 09:53:22
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search

News:

Looking for VTMR Modding Tutorials? Check out the Open Nod Development section of e-mods.net.

Author Topic: Schork  (Read 1638 times)

English TomTom

Schork
« on: 2006-11-30, 15:19:07 »

This was a pretty weird dream, and I'm pretty sure it was ''inspired'' by the fact that I quit my job recently, and it wasn't necessarily on ''good terms'' either, anyways here how it went

I was at work, but the place where I work, was a school, the employees were students and the managers were teachers. I went to the school((work)) to go find a friend((whom I use to work with)) and all the teachers((managers))were all giving me dirty looks, like I shouldn't be there, and I was feeling really uncomfortable. Then I ended up, upstairs at work, where all the offices are. I was getting into a fight with someone, whom I have never seen before, anyways. Everyone was standing around us cheering us on. I got him in a headlock and did a DDT((its a wrestling move, if you don't know what it is))You could hear his head hit the floor. Everyone was like OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHH!!!!. I got up and seen that the guy wasn't moving, so I assumed I won and knocked him out.Then he like started to...power up?I dunno how to say it, he started shaking his fists, like he was trying to get all of his strenght together and try to get up,kinda like how in Dragon Ball Z when they want to change into super Sayen. Then I woke up before he got up.

I'm pretty sure it some physicological thing, why my work was repesented as school, probably because of my past issues with school, but anyways.
<a href="http://profile.mygamercard.net/Doyle+Caiafa" target="_blank">" border="0[/url]

Javokis

• Horses Dick
    • E-Mods.net
Re: Schork
« Reply #1 on: 2006-12-07, 18:27:59 »

I've had dreams about school. I've had dreams about my old Office Depot job. Never do I recall having them both together. Not sure why...
"There's nothing wrong with horses dicks, there's nothing wrong with sucking horses dicks." -Signo

Page created in 0.075 seconds with 17 queries.