Please Help Support E-Mods.net by Donating

e-mods.net

• 2017-09-19, 12:02:58
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search

News:

Looking for VTMR Modding Tutorials? Check out the Open Nod Development section of e-mods.net.

Author Topic: Pretty Awesome Dreams Lately  (Read 1527 times)

Javokis

• Horses Dick
    • E-Mods.net
Pretty Awesome Dreams Lately
« on: 2006-11-29, 13:00:51 »

I've been having dreams of being the Emperor, Javokis, lately. As my stories advance further, the dreams become far more numerous.

The last dream I remember I was onboard a starship that was engaging in battle. The Emperor himself, was onboard the ship. At first I appear to be playing the role of an engineer who was ordered to cool down some of the overheating systems. I remember making preparations to use liquid nitrogen to cool some pipes. Sense the chemical is very cold, we decided to wear suits to keep the stuff off of our skin.

Next thing I remember, the ship is being invaded by some telekenetic dudes. At that time I became the Emperor and started using my own powers to repel them. I recall throwing one of the intruders against the wall with my powers. In the end, I was the last survivor on the ship. That's when I woke up.
"There's nothing wrong with horses dicks, there's nothing wrong with sucking horses dicks." -Signo

Page created in 0.06 seconds with 19 queries.