Please Help Support E-Mods.net by Donating

e-mods.net

• 2017-11-21, 23:18:10
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search

News:

Looking for VTMR Modding Tutorials? Check out the Open Nod Development section of e-mods.net.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 11

Author Topic: A study of the mind  (Read 32129 times)

Bloodywolf

• Malkavian
  • Team
  • 7th Gen
A study of the mind
« on: 2006-08-18, 14:24:21 »

William drops on the stone floor as he clumsly exits the portal after beeing pulled trough

Wolf: watch your step, Its my body aswell

William: came here first.

*Coughs as slowly rises and looks at the new surroundings*
William - Bloodywolf - Me
Sloth, Greed, Gluttony, Wrath, Envy, Pride and Lust.
Which one shalt thou pick today?

Slayden

• choices made
Re: A study of the mind
« Reply #1 on: 2006-08-19, 02:43:10 »

Come on, it's no big deal. I Mirrror Walk all the time. Besides, you keep waving your arm around like that without coming all the way through and I'll end up with another one of these:

Scipoten walked over and picked up the Garou arm he threw in here earlier and waved at Bloodywolf with it.

Anyway, welcome to Antartica. This is my third largest Chantry/Haven/Lab. I have smaller Chantries and havens around the world but this one is the best... in this dimention that is. We just might stop by the larger two depending on how things go.

The room that the pair is standing in is rather large, approximately 100 meters high, 20 meters wide, and 50 meters long. There are what appears to be a couple of large doors that line the walls and a cat-walk around the sides high above. Two statue-like creatures stared at the pair from the cat-walk on either side of the room.

This Chantry is not a place for guests. Where we are standing is a defense room. With a thought I can call on those two Gargoyles, and they can call on two Abominations and will release a Vozhd. The Vozhd is kept sealed in a room over there.

Scipoten pointed to the left side of the room where there was a large, stone door. It was a sliding door that was three stories high and twice as wide. Scipoten slung the Garou arm over his shoulder and headed down the middle of the chamber.

Come on.

Bloodywolf

• Malkavian
  • Team
  • 7th Gen
« Reply #2 on: 2006-08-19, 03:47:22 »

*looks around as Scipoten gives his explaination*

Looks cosy...

*Follows Scipoten as he nonchalanelty walks trough the place*

Antartica... how do you keep this place warm?

Slayden

• choices made
« Reply #3 on: 2006-08-20, 00:48:29 »

I don't, mostly. Only a few labs and prisons are kept warm here; the rest just stays cold. In fact, it helps preserve certain heat sensitve materials and keeps others from spoiling.

Scipoten smiled to himself after observing Bloodywolf's careless demenor. "If my guards turned on me, even I would be in trouble. He's either arrogant or he knows I won't turn on him. But considering he's a Malk, he's probably spinning jars of cow's blood in his head right now." The pair walked on past the gigantic stone door that house the Vozhd.

You have no idea what I went through to get that thing. A Tzimisce had just finished it for his Sabbat masters when I "accidentally" stumbled on him. Actually I had been watching this Tzimisce for some time, waiting for him to finish. You know that Lasombra Bishop I mentioned earlier? He diablerized a Tzimisce antitribu. When I killed the Bishop, I did it with diablerie, gaining both persons powers. The thing is, I pretty much neglected Vicissitude and Animalism other than the basics, so creating and controlling a Vozhd is pretty much out of my league. When that Vozhd is released, I can't control it. It will attack anyone and anything it sees, including me.

When the pair arrived at the end of the chamber, Scipoten placed his hand on the wall and suddenly a large symbol covered it. The symbol was black with a circle circumscribing it. Scipoten had his hand on the symbol itself and suddenly, it glowed with a bright white light. Then the seal broke and the light dimmed when a seem apeared. The large, stone doors opened and Scipoten continued. What was before them was another room the same width and height as the guarded chamber they arrived in, but this one was much longer and had steps going down about three meters. This chamber is actually a hall, and had cauldrons with tall flames lining the walls. Also lining walls were many doorways, each leading to other areas. There were a few decorations, a large carpet that streched down the middle of the hall, and some smaller torches here and there which made this place more visually appealing than the previous room.

Lutainius!

A ghoul appeared from one of the halls and quickly walked over and knelt before Scipoten.

Lutainius: Yes master?
Scipoten: Take this to the Weapon Forge Chantry.
Lutainius: Yes master.

Scipoten gave the Garou arm to Lutainius, who had no trouble carrying it despite the weight. Lutainius carried the arm out of the main hall and dissapeared down an adjacent corridor. Scipoten turned to Bloodywolf.

Ok first things first. We need to lower your generation.

Bloodywolf

• Malkavian
  • Team
  • 7th Gen
« Reply #4 on: 2006-08-20, 03:46:14 »

((There aint really much chance for me to progress the story a lots since this is your place and I wouldn't want to ruin any of the ideas you might have in store))

*Crosses his arms as Wolf took over*

And how my dear warlock are you planning to do that? got a few torpored elders in stock?

*Looks around the room and finds that the area greatly resembles something of a dark ages stronghold, seeing the carpets, he was shure This might be a very old place, but how old is Scipoten exacly?*

You ghoul doesn't seem to have much problems with carrying the heavy arm, I never knew that vampires blood oculd make a ghoul that improved... altho We never really sired one ourself... We'd prefer doing things on our own, and our... bloodline reputation in the World of Darkness doesn't require me to have a guardian during day. We rearly meet any others then Rainmoon and recently you. Even tho I've known rainmoon and his... Girl I presume nearly all my unlife.

*Takes off his coat and bind it around his mid and looks back at scipoten who looked at him while he spoke*

Slayden

• choices made
« Reply #5 on: 2006-08-21, 00:52:23 »

((There aint really much chance for me to progress the story a lots since this is your place and I wouldn't want to ruin any of the ideas you might have in store))
((Thanks. I was kind of concerned about you possibly adding something I didn't want in my Chantry.;)))

((Age is admired by vampires, not shunned. Humans find youth appealing and will often lie about their age to make themselves sound younger. It is the exact opposite for vampires. So go ahead and ask.))

((Sometimes my longer posts will address several topics, so go ahead and make posts that parallel mine if you want.  For example, if I mention ghouls then Garou then a Discipline, I would like to see your character's reaction to each of these as we follow along and I will do the same.))

*chuckles* No I don't usually keep Elders in captivity. The childe of an Elder will still feel the blood bond and questions will begin to be asked.

*listens to Bloodywolf's statement about Lutainius*

Yes ghouls are greatly improved when they consume vampire vitae. I prefer doing things on my own too but such a large establishment such as this is just too big for one person to manage. He keeps things running while I'm not here and runs errands for me througout this Chantry. If certain herbs or other materials have spoiled, he replaces them. Lutainius is also a repair man and keeps my equipment running. He does other small yet tedius things as well. But enough with ghouls. Perhaps I'll tell you more of them another time.

Scipoten motioned to Bloodywolf and the two walked down one of the corridors. While they were walking Scipoten continued.

I wish to show you where we will be working most of the time. This Chantry would be better described as a MegaChantry combosed of many smaller Chantries all connected into a single unit. This place is heavily fortified, the walls dense and even stronger than steel. Antartica was first discovered in the 1500s a few decades after Columbus discovered America and was described as "a desolate wasteland of ice and snow." It was perfect. The seclusion and harsh environment would leave me undisturbed and free to do as I wished with my research. I came and chose a mountain range but this range is mostly covered in ice. I used Path of Alchemy to reshape the solid rock of what was exposed into a manhole. I descended far enough until I was well below the mountain base and thus started to expand. That defense room was the first room I built. I used Mirror Walk to go back and forth from Europe to Antartica and continued to use alchemy to reshape the rock little by little. These walls are stronger than steel because I simply compressed the rock instead of removing it.

The pair made many turns, each repetedly going left, right, left, right and descended down 27 steps at a time. A large square was at the bottom of each set of steps before turning and going down the next set of steps. Finally, they reached their destination and they entered a gigantic, well lit room. It was a library. The two persons stood at a balcony that overlooked the massive collection of books, all organized in their shelves.

I have all manner of books here, not just arcane knowledge. All of my occult and arcane book collections is in it's own section. I have had Lutainius catologue scan all the these books in a mainframe. He finished most of the books a years ago but there are new titles published every year. This is my largest libray, even my two larger Chantries don't have such an extensive library. Their libraries are...different.

Scipoten led Bloodywolf into an adjacent room from the balcony that was much smaller. It was like a living room and very cozy with wall to wall carpeting, overstuffed couches and chairs, and a large wooden desk with a computer on it.

This is my study, and this is where we will be conducting about half of our research. I will also instruct you on a few things here, the first of which, is diablerie.
« Last Edit: 2006-08-21, 01:00:22 by Scipoten »

Bloodywolf

• Malkavian
  • Team
  • 7th Gen
« Reply #6 on: 2006-08-21, 08:40:00 »

I see.

Scipoten motioned to Bloodywolf and the two walked down one of the corridors. While they were walking Scipoten continued

I'm impressed, exacly how long DID you spend creating this ehh... megaChantry...

The pair made many turns, each repetedly going left, right, left, right and descended down 27 steps at a time. A large square was at the bottom of each set of steps before turning and going down the next set of steps. Finally, they reached their destination and they entered a gigantic, well lit room. It was a library. The two persons stood at a balcony that overlooked the massive collection of books, all organized in their shelves.

Scipoten led Bloodywolf into an adjacent room from the balcony that was much smaller. It was like a living room and very cozy with wall to wall carpeting, overstuffed couches and chairs, and a large wooden desk with a computer on it.

Humn, if its half the research is conducted here, I'm shure it wouldn't be anything room destruction.

*Laughs*

And what do oyu propose to use as a... Study object?

Slayden

• choices made
« Reply #7 on: 2006-08-24, 02:44:22 »

I'm impressed, exacly how long DID you spend creating this ehh... megaChantry...

About two years for the initial construction, but I continued to expand this Chantry over the years, so technically, I never stopped. Whenever I needed more room, I simply expanded the existing chambers, constructed new ones, or made completely new sections altogether. We'll be all over this place so you will get to see most of it.

In the library, Scipoten taught Bloodywolf all about diablerie.

Humn, if its half the research is conducted here, I'm shure it wouldn't be anything room destruction.

*Laughs*

And what do oyu propose to use as a... Study object?

Oh you misunderstand William, we will not commit Aramanth here. Murder by exsanguination is far too messy for this room. While I do condone the consept of "learning by doing," it is often good to know the whys and the wherefores of certain techniques.

Aramanth is the old term for diablerie, during a time when it was accepted. Princes and Elders often granted permission for Aramanth, and if Aramanth was commited without their consent, the offeneder was called to answer for their crime, not for commiting the act, but doing it without their consent. I use the terms interchangably but prefer Aramanth for the simple reason that I'm old and instantly gain much leeway and respect when speaking in the Old Form. A little triva for you: anyone who commits diablerie is called a "diabolist," the same term used often used on a practicioner of Infernalism. I sometimes use "Aramanth" to avoid confusion. But don't you start saying "Aramanth" becasue you are too young to use the Old Form. A neonate using the Old Form is seen as presumptuous and a "wanna-be."

Listen closely. I will teach you how to perform Aramanth step by step. I will also tell you about, but not teach you, rituals involving diablerie when the time comes. Here, have a drink.

Scipoten walked over to a mini-bar and pulled out two vials and poured half of each into a glass for himself and the other halfs for Bloodywolf and mixed it with Vodka.

It's Elder vitae and Garou blood, I suppose it could be called a supernatural blood form of a speed-ball. Just don't frenzy on me now.

*Takes a drink, hands Bloodywolf his, and sits down.*

The first thing you should know is that it isn't necessary to consume the soul to gain the power of an earlier generation vampire. You just need the life-force, the essence that keeps the soul bound to a Kindred body. When this very essence is consumed, the soul follows. However, if you drain the life-force but at the last moment break away before consuming the soul, you will still retain the power. A small portion of the life-force will still reside in the body, but more often than not, the victim will die anyway because there is not enough life-force to sustain the soul, thus it will flee to another destination. It takes a great amount of effort to break away during the process, however. Many vampires get caught up in the euphoria of drinking mortals and kill them accentally. It much more difficult to break away from the neck of a Kindred, let alone timing it just right and breaking away at the last second.

Now for the actual process. First, all the blood must be drained out of the victim's body. Drink him to the last drop. This is an incredible experience, especially since you don't have to pay attention at this stage and just lose yourself to the pleasure. Your victim will fight back because he knows whats goning on. Then there will be a drastic change in the feel of the act as the vampire slips into torpor. This is called the Inspiration. It still tastes like you're drinking blood, but you will feel waves of pleasure and power as you slowly strip away the life force and as the victim's soul fights back. The fight itself is also pleasurable because of the power exchange and the struggle on your own soul, sort of like getting your diick pulled when you were mortal only this is a full body experience coming from your core. Finally, as you drain the last of the life-force and consume the soul, you hear a sound like a distant tolling of a bell slowing down untill the tolling stops. Then, there is a release as your generation is reduced. This is called the Rebirth.

So powerful is the experience that there is a chance of both frenzy and temporary insanity. Permanent insanity may result in sever cases. Insanity in your case would only make you even more insane, possibly more personilities or Schitzophrenia for a time. I would rather not have that happen but the risk for additional permanent Derangements are rather low. When the soul is consumed, it is slowly discorporated over time until your own soul has fully dissolved it. During this time you may sometimes exibit the mannerisms and personality of the one you consumed. For this reason, I will not allow you to consume the soul of another. In your diablerie, I will watch you through Auspex until the final stages during the Inspiration. When the life-force is nearly drained, I will interfere and break you away. You will immediately frenzy at my interference, but I know what to do.

And now, to practice what you have learned.

Bloodywolf

• Malkavian
  • Team
  • 7th Gen
« Reply #8 on: 2006-08-24, 13:24:53 »

About two years for the initial construction, but I continued to expand this Chantry over the years, so technically, I never stopped. Whenever I needed more room, I simply expanded the existing chambers, constructed new ones, or made completely new sections altogether. We'll be all over this place so you will get to see most of it.

Considering its 500 years ago, don't you have any problems of earth shifting? Cause mountains are still growing, and farming. the world map didn't look the same 500 years ago.

Permanent insanity may result in sever cases. Insanity in your case would only make you even more insane, possibly more personilities or Schitzophrenia for a time.

William follows Scipoen trough the halls, noticing the carpets and the decoration wich was improving the further they neared the study, as both neared the place, he sat down and Scipoten took a seat opposit to him, placing an old book on the table with the title "Aramanth" and gave his explaination. While pouring a drink of blood and alcahol and places it on the table.

*Thinks to himself:

William: More personalities? like 1 wasn't enough.

Wolf: I heard that, besides, I'm not letting any more in, should it ever happend, i'll... "Introduce" them to a few ghoststories hehe

It takes a great amount of effort to break away during the process, however. Many vampires get caught up in the euphoria of drinking mortals and kill them accentally. It much more difficult to break away from the neck of a Kindred, let alone timing it just right and breaking away at the last second.

William: Thats exacly the reason I don't like to feed directly of a mortal.

Wolf: Ahh don't be such a fool, a good snack now and then won't harm ya.*[/i]

In your diablerie, I will watch you through Auspex until the final stages during the Inspiration. When the life-force is nearly drained, I will interfere and break you away. You will immediately frenzy at my interference, but I know what to do.

Will: Not like I'm THAT powerfull compaired to you. *Snickers*

Will: yes sir!

*jumps out of his char and walks into a nearby door, only to pop his head out a few moments later*

Ehh... where?

Slayden

• choices made
« Reply #9 on: 2006-08-25, 00:24:44 »

((If it becomes obvious that a conversation has ended, there is no need to continue replying to that particular section.))

Considering its 500 years ago, don't you have any problems of earth shifting? Cause mountains are still growing, and farming. the world map didn't look the same 500 years ago.

True. But I believe you are refering to the techtonic plates. The shifting of these are what causes map changes globaly and they are responsible for both earthquakes, due to the actual shift, and volcanos, from lava seeping through the cracks. The techtonic plates meet at the shores of the continents, whereas we are located beneath a mountain range further inland. It is true that mountains often rise or fall, but rarely do they ever shift. If it has moved, this Chantry has either risen or fallen but a few centimeters, nothing that would jeopardize the structure.

With these words, the pair arived at the library.

In your diablerie, I will watch you through Auspex until the final stages during the Inspiration. When the life-force is nearly drained, I will interfere and break you away. You will immediately frenzy at my interference, but I know what to do.

Will: Not like I'm THAT powerfull compaired to you. *Snickers*

*laughs* Oh you will get close very soon. When all of this is finished, I would rather have you as an ally than an enemy.

After Scipoten finished instructing Bloodywolf on diablerie, Bloodywolf was rather excited and wanted to get underway.

Will: yes sir!

*jumps out of his char and walks into a nearby door, only to pop his head out a few moments later*

Ehh... where?

Hold on there ace. Since this is your first time, I want you to do it in a controled environment. Elder hunting is dangerous, not just the actual hunting, but the power vacuum, the investigations, witnesses who merely see us strangers maurauding around at the time of the disappearance, and worst of all, the Scourge. Princes are loathe to use the Lextalionis--eh... Blood Hunt-- as it shows that he cannot control his own city. Instead, more often than not, they call the Scourge, investigators that seek out and punish various offenders but most offen diabolists. And they are danm good at what they do. If the diabolist has gained so much power that he is beyond the reach of even the Scourge, however, then a Prince would be willing to call a Blood Hunt. All these risks are unnecessary. Instead, we will pay a visit to the Assamites. I am in good standing with them because of something that happened a few centeries ago.

Scipoten went over, sat at the desk, and booted the computer.

So the next stop is... Turkey. We better hurry up, it's 4 a.m. over there and the sun will be up soon. The Assamites know of my travel preferences and have a mirror set up near Alamut. They won't let me even see Alamut, but it's close enough for me to contact SOMEONE around the area who will trade with me. I usually deal with Ancilla but I often deal with Elders too.

*looks closely at the computer screen*

Oh boy... I have to make a call. It's unrelated.

Scipoten picked up the phone on his desk. It was a satalite phone and he dialed a number.

...yeah, it's me.
...do you have confirmation?
...so it is Mictlantecuhtli...
...it's in the wilderness, so probably.
...yeah, more than likely.
...Wedingo I'd say, considering the area. Possibly Uktenna, but I would put my money on Wedingo.
...nasty critters. I'll explain it later.
As soon as you have pinpointed a location, get everyone together and let me know.
I'm not trying to--
Would you just--
Just do it!
*click*

Scipoten hung up the phone and looked at Bloodywolf.

That was other business. Let's go.

Scipoten headed for the defense room.

Bloodywolf

• Malkavian
  • Team
  • 7th Gen
« Reply #10 on: 2006-08-25, 03:18:04 »

((Yeah, but I wnated to know what you would say bout the mountains, cause I forgot to add it in the post before my lasy post :P))

Scipoten picked up the phone on his desk. It was a satalite phone and he dialed a number.

*Listens to the conversation, talking about the wildernis, thinkings its about a place named Mictlantecuhtli and about Wedingo's*

Scipoten hung up the phone and looked at Bloodywolf.

Right...

*William followed the tremere into the defence room*

Say ehh, your ghouls cleans this entire place?

William leans aganst the wall as Scipoten walks towards the mirror. William reaches into his pockets and takes out a small metal ball and starts fiddling with it in his fingers

Weren't those assimites those professional assasins? I've heard they were the place if you never needed to know anything about diablerie. Some young Brujah told me.

Slayden

• choices made
« Reply #11 on: 2006-08-25, 04:17:17 »

Say ehh, your ghouls cleans this entire place?

Yes, Lutainius lives here and really has nothing better to do. He cleans one section at a time as I instructed him to do and he has a lot of free time on his hands afterward. He usually spends his free time working on his Disciplines and learning and experimenting with Thaumaturgy.

Weren't those assimites those professional assasins? I've heard they were the place if you never needed to know anything about diablerie. Some young Brujah told me.

Yeah. Every last Assamite is an assasin. They were cursed by my clan centuries ago so that they could not commit diablerie because they got out of hand just after the formation of the Camerilla, the Anarch Revolt, and subequent formation of the Sabbat. Any vitae that an Assamite would drink would instead turn to poison within his body. Recently, however, they managed to throw off the Tremere curse and have returned to their unrestrained bloodthirst.

The Assamites are a very tight-knit clan, not because of any blood bonds, but simply that is the way they are, and because of their initiation into the clan. They watch watch a promising prospect for a time, then if he has reacted favoribly, they are then ghouled for seven years. At the end of their endenturement, they are either killed or Embraced, depending on how well they perform and how loyal they remain. To kill an Assamite unwarrented brings the wrath of the entire clan, much like the Nosferatu, only without the ugliness. However, if a contract is put on your head and you kill your assasin, heaps of honor is poured on you instead. They refuse to ever take any more contracts to kill you, and they will go out of their way to honor you if one is in the area. This is what happened to me about 600 years ago.

The Gargoyles watched the pair as Scipoten approached the mirror and Bloodywolf leaned against the wall next to it.
« Last Edit: 2006-08-25, 04:28:07 by Scipoten »

Bloodywolf

• Malkavian
  • Team
  • 7th Gen
« Reply #12 on: 2006-08-25, 11:40:03 »

((I've read a book about the assimite disciplines, those poison things are wicked :o))

Bloodywolf takes over.

They sound intresting, must take quite a lot of... Skills to trow of a bloodcurse.

But I don't trust em once bit. I'd rather bunk up with one of Set's followers then one of them.

*Doublechecks if his knife is still strapped to his leg inside his pants, the knife itself is connected with a pocked on Wolf's pants, should there be a need, wolf needs to open the button and can easely and swiftly pull out the knife*

I'm gonne be fair and square.

*Walks over to the mirror and studies his reflection*

The only Reason I joined young william on his idea to ocme here was to get rid of this cursed weak body. Make us as strong as you want, he probably won't use it. Its me afterall who will do the act of diablerie. My will is far stronger then the clumsy Computer geek. But this body doesn't always follow the mind, sir Scipoten. Call me old fashioned, but raw power is evenly as important as disciplines. When it comes to physical things, Williams body is weak. And that is one of our greatest weaknesses.

You can clearly notice that the war Wolf speak, William isn't listening.

So... how do you open this thing?

Wolf moves his hand around the small decorations, wich was made of swearly patterns

Slayden

• choices made
« Reply #13 on: 2006-08-26, 00:38:53 »

They sound intresting, must take quite a lot of... Skills to trow of a bloodcurse.

It's the vizier bloodline that did it. They are a bloodline within the Assamites that forsake Celerity in favor of practicing Thaumaturgy. They almost never leave Alamut and certainly never take assasination contracts.

But I don't trust em once bit. I'd rather bunk up with one of Set's followers then one of them.

On the contrary. I would rather bed down with the Assasins than the Sand-Snakes. Well, in times past I would take that preference. The Assamites used to have a code of honor prior to them casting off that curse. Now... now I don't know. I once held great favor with the clan as though I was a combination of one of their great assasins and a vizier at the same time. But--times have changed. The neonates now look at me with thirst in their eyes as do some of the Ancilla.

600 years ago the Assamites, well... I suppose I shouldn't be suprised as they always thoroughly research their targets, but somehow the Assamites found out that I knew a Tremere blood ritual involving diablerie, and their Elders wanted it. I was 8th generation at the time so they enlisted a 6th generation Elder to retrieve the ritual from me. He came to me and pretended to be a True Brujah, passionless, cold, and educated. I knew about the True Brujah but never met one. However, I knew that the True Brujah were loners who will only seek out another to satify some goal of theirs. I didn't suspect him of being Assamite, but I still suspected that he had an unterior goal because I thought he was True Brujah. But then I started to have other suspicions. He never showed me Temporis despite me pressing him about it and whenever we got into deep conversations, he would become ambiguous and shift the conversation back to me. I though this unusual considering how learned the scholarly True Brujah are. So I did a little test.

I purposely led us into a pack of Sabbat to see how he would fight. And as suspected, he didn't use Temporis at all. He tried to use Celerity to compinsate and maintain the illusion, but Temporis is different from Celerity. Furthermore, while we traveled together, he pretended to be very clumsy with a sword, only using basic swings, but this was an intense fight and he displayed incredible skill when wielding his blade. Upon witnessing this, I took out a knife and slashed his arm and jumped back. His shock was apparent as I coldly stared at him and dragged the flat of the blade across my tongue. Using Taste of Blood, I instantly knew he was a 6th generation Assamite, and he knew I knew. I used Lure of Flames to burn the symbol of Rite of Betrayers on my forehead and pretended to "expose" the symbol to the pack. Normally it is invisible to anyone but Tremere, but Sabbat Tremere can temporarily expose it to others to show their loyality. Since the symbol was never placed on my forehead in the first place, I used Lure of Flames to compinsate. It worked. The pack came to my aid but I had the pack doing most of the fighting to wear down both sides. Finally, the Assamite was badly injured and the pack was dead. I fought the Assamite using an array of my own techniques and disabled him. After that, I had myself a feast. I interrogated him first though, Lure of Flames is oh so useful for that, and found out what he wanted and why. I responded by using the very ritual he wanted on him and reduced my generation by, not one, but two levels. Normal diablerie would only alow a generation reduction of one unless there was a great difference between us, but the ritual allowed me to become equal with him.

Since I bested my assasin, the Assamites held me in great regard and refused to come after me again...but something has been going on over the last century or so. There seems to be upheval among the clan since they lifted the curse my clan placed on them. They are defying their code of honor and are killing elders unsanctioned, without permision. They are even targeting those whom they swore they would not hunt, the targets who bested their assasins such as myself. It's a sad turn of events, and I suspect that I may not be able to travel there anymore if this continues, as I believe it will.

So... how do you open this thing?

Wolf moves his hand around the small decorations, wich was made of swearly patterns

Like this...

Scipoten put his hand up to the mirror and it started to ripple. He obviously didn't show Bloodywolf how he did it.

Dude... it's magic.

Bloodywolf

• Malkavian
  • Team
  • 7th Gen
« Reply #14 on: 2006-08-26, 04:14:38 »

Bloodywolf crossed his arms and glanced to Scipoten.

I knew that.

*Walks trough without further delay, unlike William did and wait for scipoten to pass aswell, when he did*

Did the ritual give you any skills of the assemites?

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 11

Page created in 0.085 seconds with 19 queries.