Please Help Support E-Mods.net by Donating

e-mods.net

• 2017-09-21, 09:00:56
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search

News:

Looking for VTMR Modding Tutorials? Check out the Open Nod Development section of e-mods.net.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 11

Author Topic: Modern Club RP  (Read 36311 times)

Slayden

• choices made
Re: Modern Club RP
« Reply #30 on: 2006-07-11, 12:18:08 »

((You didn't specify who got his fice ripped off, and when Scipoten used Lure of Flames, the explosion was in front of Bloodywolf but didn't harm him, all it did was spook him. Vampires are paranoid of fire, even waving a lighter in a threatening manner has been known to send vampires into frenzy. For sake of role-play, lets say that Scipoten unintentionally burned Bloodywolf and Bloodywolf jumped up and tore half of Scipoten's face in return. If you want to perform an action without specifically saying "Bloodywolf did this, Bloodywolf did that," use the * symbol with no period (.) at the end. For example, both of the following statements mean the same thing when I am typing:

Scipoten uses Lure of Flames to light his cigar.
*Uses Lure of Flames to light his cigar*))

Amriat gaje Malkavian!

Scipoten quickly cussed out Bloodywolf in the Gypsy tongue because Bloodywolf just made a mess of things. Scipoten then used a combination of Far Mastery and The Forgetful Mind to permanately erase the memory of what the strippers just saw.

I may not be a Cape anymore, but everyone knows the Masquerade must still be upheld.

((As for Rainmoon, basically yeah. We can just have him continue to make us drinks while he just stands there.))

Bloodywolf

• Malkavian
  • Team
  • 7th Gen
« Reply #31 on: 2006-07-11, 15:23:36 »

((Doh sry i really interprented that like that you hit me with the lure of flames sry, as you can see this is why I don't roleplay often, i rater make a mess of everything, thas why I practise here before going on some serius roleplay forums and tnx for the explaination of how to use those * I was getting confused, would be funny tho fire and other items are flying around in the bar and rain simply stands there washing up glasses or so ^^))

*Reappers on the chair behind Scipoten*

Orly?

*Grabs his by the neck and drags him backwards from his chair*
« Last Edit: 2006-07-12, 06:17:15 by Bloodywolf »
William - Bloodywolf - Me
Sloth, Greed, Gluttony, Wrath, Envy, Pride and Lust.
Which one shalt thou pick today?

Slayden

• choices made
« Reply #32 on: 2006-07-12, 12:15:46 »

*smiles with satisfaction*

Bad idea.

In the next moment, Bloodywolf's hands started to sizzle and lets Scipoten go, blowing on his hands and giving Scipoten a puzzled look.

I use Flesh of Fiery Touch every night when I wake up as a habit. Though my reasons for doing it are different than for what it was intended.

((Flesh of Fiery Touch is a ritual that involves swollowing a burning coal, doing a small amount of aggrivated damage, which may be healed shortly after. This raises the body temperature to the point that non-aggressors touching the vampire will feel heat as though the vampire has a fever, but when touched by an aggressor, the aggressor takes one die of aggravated damage every turn that he is being held. This is defensive only. Scipoten cannot grab Bloodywolf and continue damaging him. But as I said, this is not my primary reason for doing this. I'll explain it when I make my character profile.))

Scipoten then used Path of Conjuring to conjure a wooden stake and drove it into Bloodywolf's heart while he was still reeling from burned hands. Bloodywolf fell back and hit the ground, unable to move. In the next moment, the stake turned to vapor and dissapeared.

That's enough.

Scipoten gave Bloodywolf a calm, icy stare while telling him this. He then relaxed his features and offered his hand to help Bloodywolf to his feet.

Bloodywolf

• Malkavian
  • Team
  • 7th Gen
« Reply #33 on: 2006-07-12, 15:51:27 »

Bloodywolf's eyes turned back bright blue instead of the yellowy red and starts to laugh.

Hehe, I don't recommend using my hands for a couple moments Scippy.

*Jumps upright using his weigh*

((I am a vampire afterall, improved str))

I'm sorry, I'm having a hard time keeping my derangement under controll... you know, the second personality... while he usualy doesn't bother me... ya know, sometimes...

*Looks around the bar and see the damage and the knocked out girls sweating like horses*

So erm... I only pieces pieces of what happened, why are they on the foor? ugh

*shivers as his hands start to heal, wich stings

((I'm gonne try this dual personality thing, 1 is peacefull, clumsy all around normal guy other is kind of as crazy as a loon and violant and well, the behavieur my last few posts, also gonne make it so that they have limited communication skill with each other and can see or know fragmens of what is happening.))

Slayden

• choices made
« Reply #34 on: 2006-07-13, 02:42:16 »

((It takes five blood points to heal one Aggrivated damage wound plus a full day's rest. But in this bar, I think we could wave the resting period. You have already spent five blood points healing your burned face, and it will still take time to finish healing. Let me take care of the rest. BTW what is your generation? That plays a direct factor in bloodpool size, and what I'm about to do.))

We Tremere, and clan Assimite, have the ability to heal Aggrivated damage without spending blood or waiting for hours to heal up. I'm not supposed to do this, but...

Scipoten focuses his mind and recites an incantation. He is executing the Thaumaturgical Discipline, The Gift, and gives Bloodywolf the Discipline, Heeling Blood. Scipoten then cut open his wrist.

Drink this. For as long as my blood is in your body, you will be able to use this Discipline, unless you lower your generation. You will have to meditate for ten minutes without interuption and focus healing the rest of your face and hands, one at a time. You can repeat this until you are back to full health. You better feed soon, considering your blood loss.

((Your Malkavian is displaying two Derangements, Multiple Personalities and Schitzophrenia. The Multiple Personalities aspect is manifest as the dual personas, and the Schitzophrenia aspect is manifest through all the voices. Those are two distinct Derangements. You can keep both if you want, but you are only required to keep one. Also, the multiple personalities don't know about each other, or if they do, they think they have different bodies, clans, sires, etc. Think Tourette from Bloodlines.))

Bloodywolf

• Malkavian
  • Team
  • 7th Gen
« Reply #35 on: 2006-07-14, 06:42:00 »

((Yeah I was aiming at the Tourrette thing, black and white thing and my generation... Humn, I'd say 9? Totaly forgot about the generation, and I'm no delaberist... so I don't think I'll lower my generation. How do I calculate my bloodpool? Generation x prefixed Number = bloodpool?))

Fine, fine, but only once.

*Grabs Scipoten's hand and drink the needed amout and starts to medidate after taking off his ruined jacket*

Bloodywolf

• Malkavian
  • Team
  • 7th Gen
« Reply #36 on: 2006-07-17, 19:11:17 »

Sighs as he stands up after medidating, feeling like new, but very hungey

Javokis

• Horses Dick
    • E-Mods.net
« Reply #37 on: 2006-07-17, 21:24:37 »

((Jeesh... I haven't seen an rp topic out of an emod site this active sense... sense... well I'm thinking clannation/vampdepo days. I just hope we don't trash the bar this time and I end up getting killed by artillery fire.))

Stood watching the whole pathetic scene unfold before him. Just shakes his head.

Wow... and this was on a slow night.

"There's nothing wrong with horses dicks, there's nothing wrong with sucking horses dicks." -Signo

Bloodywolf

• Malkavian
  • Team
  • 7th Gen
« Reply #38 on: 2006-07-19, 14:33:14 »

*Shrugs*

Wel this is one of your first night, I'd tought we gave ya a good welcoming back.

English TomTom

« Reply #39 on: 2006-07-20, 04:17:10 »

The Bar Doors burst open and slam against the wall,Your startled and jump in your seat.You look behind you and you see a dark silhouette of a man standing in the doorway.He steps into the light,Grinning from ear to ear at the sight of you jumping.

He walks to the back of the bar in the corner and sits down.He Leans back and puts his feet up on the table.Grining as he looks around the room.
<a href="http://profile.mygamercard.net/Doyle+Caiafa" target="_blank">" border="0[/url]

Bloodywolf

• Malkavian
  • Team
  • 7th Gen
« Reply #40 on: 2006-07-20, 15:24:08 »

((plz do NOT controll my actions, I don't jump at anything but final death and a quarrel with my second personality))

*Snifs in the air and leans to Scipoten*

Humn, I smell arrogance.

*Rises grinning and guestures to the new man*

Welcome, welcome to the house of impendng doo... FUN. Smal the door as much as you like but what you break is that you pay.

Javokis

• Horses Dick
    • E-Mods.net
« Reply #41 on: 2006-07-20, 23:13:30 »

(He didn't say who got startled, but it was generalized. Try to reserve most of your role-play towards the individual you play)

Rainmoon's Gangrel sense smelled the man coming towards the door and didn't even flinch when it slammed open.

Third time this week that door's been busted. Two of which were my fault.

A stripper waitress goes to attend to the new stranger as Rainmoon tends to his bar as he observes the man in the corner of his eye.
"There's nothing wrong with horses dicks, there's nothing wrong with sucking horses dicks." -Signo

English TomTom

« Reply #42 on: 2006-07-21, 02:05:09 »

((sorry,but it was just a generalization)))

'Ello Ello, Love,quite the eye candy you are
Checks out the girl
'com on now.Do a Twirl For me
The stripper/waitress twirls around gigling,a long sleazy smirk comes upon his face
''aaaaaw thats jus lovely''
You can tell by his accent,he reings from England
'ow about you get me your finest Brew
HE looks around sizing everyone up,He can tell,he isnt welcomed here,and thats whe way he likes it.
<a href="http://profile.mygamercard.net/Doyle+Caiafa" target="_blank">" border="0[/url]

Slayden

• choices made
« Reply #43 on: 2006-07-21, 04:33:42 »

((I would have replied sooner but I'm working on my Bio for Scipoten. By the way Sean, never take control of another person's character.))

When you travel half-way around the world to assist in the diablerie of a Methusalah or when a powerful Assamite wants to "extract" information from you on a ritual you stole from your elders before draining you of your blood, little bumps in the night just aren't what they were before.

Scipoten gazed at the arrogant blowhard with an icy stare.

Ugh... A most unseemly, swinish display of insignificancy.

*Leans over to William Wolvenheart/Bloodywolf*

If you want some help knocking him down a couple of pegs, throw this against the doorway. I'll keep an eye out for it.

*Hands William/Bloodywolf a small dart*

At that, Scipoten got up and left the VIP lounge and went down the steps to the main floor of the night club. He then began the Zapaderin, the hypnotic Gypsy dance. All eyes were on him. He had been practicing this dance for over a century, before his Embrace. It's mesmerizing properties have the ability to send any viewers into a trance-like state, no matter what the creature. However, Scipoten almost always uses it on the female clientelle.

English TomTom

« Reply #44 on: 2006-07-21, 12:11:13 »

keeps his stare ficsated on scipoten as he gets up and leaves.Shakes his and chuckles

He looks around the room and sighs.He gets up and follows scipoten down stairs on to the main floor.
Sean stands there at the bottom of the the stairs watching.

He remebered seeing that dance as a child.He couldnt break his stare,he was lost in a daze,memories of his childhood flooding his head.
He shook himself out of his daze.
He couldnt piece together why scipoten would know that dance.He thought to himself while sipping on his drink.
« Last Edit: 2006-07-21, 12:23:17 by Sean Fear »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 11

Page created in 0.09 seconds with 19 queries.