Please Help Support E-Mods.net by Donating

e-mods.net

• 2017-11-21, 23:05:04
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search

News:

Looking for VTMR Modding Tutorials? Check out the Open Nod Development section of e-mods.net.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 11

Author Topic: Modern Club RP  (Read 37566 times)

Javokis

• Horses Dick
    • E-Mods.net
Re: Modern Club RP
« Reply #15 on: 2006-07-06, 16:48:17 »

Scipoten looks like he just had wild sex. Even his shirt is a little disheveled. After Bloodywolf left, Scipoten spoke to Rainmoon.

He's an oddball, with Obfuscate. Is he a Malkavian?

Scipoten regained his composure and picked up his cigar which he had set down earlier, though he is much more relaxed now than when he first came in.

Gives a perplexed expression and says...

I tend to wonder about that myself.
"There's nothing wrong with horses dicks, there's nothing wrong with sucking horses dicks." -Signo

Bloodywolf

• Malkavian
  • Team
  • 7th Gen
« Reply #16 on: 2006-07-06, 17:01:20 »

Enters the bar in a bloody jacket and a messy haircut

Phew, took care of the parking problem.

What wondering?

Anyhow, gimme whatever scipoten drank...

((To tell you the trueth, I'm wondering that myself :-p Rzinmoon is treador asfar as I know, Scipp, I'm not shure, Grangel? Anyhow, id think Id become makavian, altho that might be messy... Meh I'll give it a shot))
William - Bloodywolf - Me
Sloth, Greed, Gluttony, Wrath, Envy, Pride and Lust.
Which one shalt thou pick today?

Slayden

• choices made
« Reply #17 on: 2006-07-07, 02:56:50 »

When Scipoten saw Bloodywolf's appearance and heard his statement, he chuckled and looked at Rainmoon.

Heh, heh. Definitely a Malk.

He then looked back at Bloodywolf and said:

I'm having my drink of choice, a True Vampire. A Vampire is a coctail that is 1 1/4 oz. Vodka, 3/4 oz. raspberry liqueur, and a splash of cranberry juice. Here the cranberry liqueur and juice is replaced with bood, hence the name True Vampire. It's my drink of choice because 1) it's damn good, 2) the irony, and 3) it's damn good, especially the way Rainmoon makes it. Usually, the drink is mixed using the blood of Kine, or even Kindred, but Rainmoon uses Elder Vitae. Mmm... I think I'll have another. Rain?

((So far I have used Lure of Flames in both bars and Domination on the other bar. I'm Tremere.))

Javokis

• Horses Dick
    • E-Mods.net
« Reply #18 on: 2006-07-07, 13:56:07 »

((I prefer Independent City Gangrel))

Coming right up.

Rainmoon pours the Vodka in, cautiously cuts an opening into the tip of his finger with his feral claw in a way unnoticable by observing eyes, and lets the blood drip into the glass. He then places the glass on the bar counter before Scipoten, who didn't notice where the blood came from. :P
« Last Edit: 2006-07-07, 14:28:56 by Rainmoon »
"There's nothing wrong with horses dicks, there's nothing wrong with sucking horses dicks." -Signo

Bloodywolf

• Malkavian
  • Team
  • 7th Gen
« Reply #19 on: 2006-07-07, 14:45:43 »

((Woops, City grangel it is then, and an elder? Cool :-p Have to post my profile soon then, but for now I was 24 when I was bitten and my vampiric age is lets say 16 neonate. I checked Malkavian out on Wickipedia, we posses Dominate, dementation and obfucate?))

Raises a brow and the mentioning of malk.

Anyhow... ok now I don't know what to say, I'll just keep quiet in this corner...

Walks over to a stripper and slowly drags her into a in shadows covered coner in the club while wishpering in her hear. You hear them talking untill wolf stares into the eyes of the stripper making her go into a trance and starts feeing while she keeps laughing

Rain, can I have my drink plz... seccond dar, no stay down... Sit! Good girly.

Walks to the bar and grabs one of the glasses and hurries back to the girl

Now where were we? ahh yes...

Now we can't play if you keep laugh... don't move that much... ohh dear...

[[editd]]
« Last Edit: 2006-07-08, 04:50:41 by Bloodywolf »

Slayden

• choices made
« Reply #20 on: 2006-07-08, 01:57:35 »

((Malkavians have Auspex, Dementation, and Obfuscate, not Domination. You better change your post. Wikipedea is good for preliminary info only. Details should be backed by other resuorces.))

Thanks Rainmoon. *Uses Movement of the Mind to lift the liquid out of the glass as if he were in space and downs the drink* Hm. You keep switching the blood, I appreciate it. It's dangerous drinking the same Kindred blood multiple times. Ack, I feel like some Toreador wine tester. This one is better than that one, that one is stronger than this one, ha ha.

((I can't comment on the blood if I don't know it's yours Rainmoon. I would just think it's some other Kindred Vitae.))

Bloodywolf

• Malkavian
  • Team
  • 7th Gen
« Reply #21 on: 2006-07-08, 10:48:53 »

I har' threa-do--ors... they hate bloodah like meee.... woooooowww....

Wolf walks out the shadows corner all messed up

phew scippy, your was rules... Man itsl ike I'm hearing voices, the drink is that messing up...

Wolf starts actint like a chiled making ap lane and falls on the floor fast asleep

ZzZzZz...
« Last Edit: 2006-07-08, 10:58:21 by Bloodywolf »

Javokis

• Horses Dick
    • E-Mods.net
« Reply #22 on: 2006-07-08, 13:52:32 »

((Bloody hell man... slow down on the typing. Your typoes are making my mind explode)) :P

Well... obviously someone can't hold his liquer...

MUWAHAHAHA!

Bloodywolf

• Malkavian
  • Team
  • 7th Gen
« Reply #23 on: 2006-07-08, 18:42:33 »

((From what I know malkavs are known to be not-understandble :-p so I tried that :-p))

Wolf wakes up with a shock and sleeply and disheveled looks around

This ain't my crypt... Wait a sec

Jumps on his feet like an idiot and ends off unbalanced and plumbs into a nearby (and fortunatly for him) chair

Man, horsed on a bloody wooden pike staked by 15 knives, the damn voices are back.

Grabs his head and motions rainmoon to make another one of those drinks, but maks a guesture to use a younger bloodtype

So Scipoten, since when are you back in the courty? And how did you find the club?

Slayden

• choices made
« Reply #24 on: 2006-07-09, 00:41:57 »

((The PC games poorly represented the Malkavian bloodline. Very, very few have the unintelligible speech. In fact, Malkavians seem to be pretty normal most of the time but have a Derangement. Examples of Derangement are obsessive/compulsive disorder, multiple personalities, schitzophrenia, paranoia, meglomania, etc. Malkavians hide their Derangements well, and can even fight it temporarly (with a difficulty roll). However, nearly all Malkavians have "episodes" of insanity similar to Frenzy except it can happen anywhere at any time under any circumstance and the "episode" can take any form, from garbled speech to homicide to catatonia.))

*Gives Bloodywolf a puzzled look*

The... "courty"? Country? What? Uh, ok...yeah, whatever you say.
As for this bar, Rainmoon told me about it in the secret planning room over at The Gaze. It's also how Griever found this place.

Bloodywolf

• Malkavian
  • Team
  • 7th Gen
« Reply #25 on: 2006-07-09, 02:52:46 »

((I'm gonne try to find the Malkavian Clanbook online))

Griever? Haven't seen him yet tho.

Grabs a Cigar and lights it and offers one to Rain and Scipoten

[edit: I Found to book ^^ Googles mybest friend and thx to adobe for inventing a PDF file ^^
« Last Edit: 2006-07-09, 19:00:37 by Bloodywolf »

Slayden

• choices made
« Reply #26 on: 2006-07-10, 02:29:48 »

((Also try looking up the core rule book. I gives a summary of all the clans.))

Scipoten already had a cigar in his hand, but didn't want to be rude by refusing Bloodywolf's offer. Besides, it's a free cigar so what the hell? Scipoten extinguished his current cigar and put it back in its  tin then accepted the one that Bloodwolf offered. Bloodwolf went to light it after Scipoten put it in his mouth, but Scipoten waved his hand.

No thanks, I make my own.

Scipoten held the cigar out pointing up at an angle and lit the end with a huge explosion, right in front of Bloodywolf. Bloodywolf went flying back as Scipoten laughed.

Heh, heh, heh, heh... HA HA HA HA!!! Don't frenzy now! Heh, heh. A dark, unearthly laugh came from Scipoten.

Scipoten calmmed down and focused his mind and prepared a mental shield to block outside influence in case Bloodywolf wanted to use Dementation on him out of revenge, but allowed himself to continue smiling. Then he put the cigar back in his mouth and helped  Bloodywolf to his feet using Movement of the Mind and observed him to see his reaction. Being a Malkavian, Bloodywolf might react any number  of ways, but whatever happens, it is sure to be entertaining.

Bloodywolf

• Malkavian
  • Team
  • 7th Gen
« Reply #27 on: 2006-07-10, 04:58:06 »

Starts laughing as you can see part of his chin ripped from his face, exposing his right teeth

Wow, what a rush!

Wolf grabs a spoon on the nearby table with a wicked grin on his face

You still need your reproductive organs?

((I don't presume that a mental shield can block phisical damage now does it ? :-p))

Slayden

• choices made
« Reply #28 on: 2006-07-10, 06:19:23 »

Scipoten starts talking with only half his face, and as a result, his speech is slurred.

You're fer-getting shomnthin'...

*instantly heals his damage using Blood Healing*

...I just fed.

Bloodywolf

• Malkavian
  • Team
  • 7th Gen
« Reply #29 on: 2006-07-10, 17:35:04 »

[( Considering your previus post, when did your own face rip? It was me getting blown away, anyhow I'm adding another derangement (fuck the spelling) to my Malk: 2 = William (normal), and Bloodywolf himself (portrayed here) I'm also not so fammilier with this so it might sound abit lame, hench english isn't my primary language and I don't posses the skill to add elegent words into the texst)]

Wolf's cnines start to enlongen as his flesh slowly start to reattatch itsself with soft noises

As did I Tremere warlock! hahahahaaa

Wolf spreaks his arms and stats laughing like a madman and suddenly all the terrified strippers stop moving like they're in a trance

I heard a lots about you, these little voices in my head. Wishpering wherever I go... sometimes, I can even hear the heartbeats of my victomes, twice: onces from its chest, and once from its mind. Clap... Clap.... clap... But then, the pace increases with whatever activity, even the strong onces somestimes kep it cool, but thier mind betras them, the beats of thier mind are like the boogie, the rave of the impending doom. The bullet that is once inche from there heads and thier life flash by.

Wolf makes another guestur, tilts his head as all the strippers all uncautius with a soft scream and then looks back, his eyes taken a red-yellow glow

Kine have such sweet mind when they see things they don't understand.

Wolf grins wicked as he places the spoon in his pocked and fades into thin air

[(Btw, what about rain, is he gonne stand there idely while he has no connection to the internet?)]
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 11

Page created in 0.103 seconds with 19 queries.