Please Help Support E-Mods.net by Donating

e-mods.net

• 2017-11-19, 09:42:23
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search

News:

Looking for VTMR Modding Tutorials? Check out the Open Nod Development section of e-mods.net.

Author Topic: I tire of this...  (Read 1756 times)

Javokis

• Horses Dick
    • E-Mods.net
I tire of this...
« on: 2006-11-24, 01:02:44 »

I keep having dreams lately of having to fend off forces far more powerful than myself. Much of my environment keeps changing and I can rarely make heads or tells of my location. I find these dreams tiresome and draining. I end up retreating from my unfailrly overpowering foe in an annoying cat and mouse game.

In some cases I find help, but in other cases I don't. Sometimes I'm with a squad of compatriots for whom I loose track of  them then fall into thus another overwelming attack by a superior force all alone. This dream continues to pop in over and over.
"There's nothing wrong with horses dicks, there's nothing wrong with sucking horses dicks." -Signo

English TomTom

Re: I tire of this...
« Reply #1 on: 2006-11-24, 02:21:27 »

this will sound lame and stuff, but do you have like a dream dictioniary?, I know it sounds stupid, but they come and handy, so you can try and figure out what some of your dreams really mean. Your dreams tell you a lot about your self and how you think on a subconcious level
« Last Edit: 2006-11-24, 02:24:59 by Sean Fear »
<a href="http://profile.mygamercard.net/Doyle+Caiafa" target="_blank">" border="0[/url]

Javokis

• Horses Dick
    • E-Mods.net
Re: I tire of this...
« Reply #2 on: 2006-11-30, 22:31:18 »

Nope... no dictionary.
"There's nothing wrong with horses dicks, there's nothing wrong with sucking horses dicks." -Signo

Page created in 0.059 seconds with 19 queries.