Please Help Support E-Mods.net by Donating

e-mods.net

• 2017-11-19, 09:49:55
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search

News:

Looking for VTMR Modding Tutorials? Check out the Open Nod Development section of e-mods.net.

Author Topic: Accepted  (Read 1876 times)

Javokis

• Horses Dick
    • E-Mods.net
Accepted
« on: 2006-11-17, 11:48:45 »

I was sitting on the other side of a desk in what appears to be an interview. The man sitting at the desk on the opposite side was writing in a rather large ledger book placed on the desk before him. There was one window to the side of the room illuminating direct sunlight. Behind the man at the desk were book shelves filled with old books.

Towards the end of the dream I stand up and approach him as he appears to be finalizing a paper by stamping it. I felt gratified by what the man was doing - he seemed familiar to me. As he stamped something into his ledger book, I became excited and told him this is SWEET! He agreed then suddenly my alarm went off and I had to wake up for school. I tend to wonder if the man was a character from my story and that I was being accepted citizenship into one of the societies of that story.

I have been writing the stories quite a bit, but I also recall cashing my paycheck and watching the bank stamp it. Perhaps they corelated together...
"There's nothing wrong with horses dicks, there's nothing wrong with sucking horses dicks." -Signo

Bloodywolf

• Malkavian
  • Team
  • 7th Gen
Re: Accepted
« Reply #1 on: 2006-11-18, 14:46:35 »

Humn, happens to me all the time, Last Night I dreamt about the storys of William in the journal in the roleplay atm o.0" followed by a nasty dream of scipoten  looking like with pink hair...
William - Bloodywolf - Me
Sloth, Greed, Gluttony, Wrath, Envy, Pride and Lust.
Which one shalt thou pick today?

Slayden

• choices made
« Reply #2 on: 2006-11-18, 18:17:33 »

Pink hair?? Mine is brown/sandy. I'll take the pic as a complement though.

What was the nasty dream about? Was I fleshcrafting someone into a piece of furniture like earlier in the story?

Bloodywolf

• Malkavian
  • Team
  • 7th Gen
« Reply #3 on: 2006-11-19, 05:02:41 »

No you were getting beat up in the desert by that assasin we met... Atleast thats what I remember from the dream... I'm not that good with remembering my dreams. I usualy forget them within 10 mins after waking up. only some true horryfic or magnifisent ones I still remember.
William - Bloodywolf - Me
Sloth, Greed, Gluttony, Wrath, Envy, Pride and Lust.
Which one shalt thou pick today?

Page created in 0.06 seconds with 19 queries.