Please Help Support E-Mods.net by Donating

e-mods.net

• 2017-09-19, 12:04:10
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search

News:

Looking for VTMR Modding Tutorials? Check out the Open Nod Development section of e-mods.net.

Author Topic: Coding, Trading, Playing, Talking, and Music  (Read 3385 times)

Slayden

• choices made
Coding, Trading, Playing, Talking, and Music
« on: 2006-11-03, 03:14:40 »

I am currently learning all of this: HTML (I can't believe how easy it is), trading stock on Nasdaq, piano/keyboarding, and Japanese. Now combine all that in a coagulation called an abstract dream. I was in my room, talking to someone (I think it was someone I know online, but I wasn't on chat) for a few minutes. Then, I don't know how I was doing it, but I was at my computer both analyzing charts and designing a web page, and I was at my keyboard playing Scarborough Fair. But, the song I was playing wasn't the only song I was hearing (sometimes I get two songs stuck in my head; strangely, it doesn't make a racket). The other song I was hearing was Nickleback's Rockstar (follow the link).
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u2N9ltyTgzo

I think I had two or three dreams going at the same time that overlayed on each other. It's not the first time.

Javokis

• Horses Dick
    • E-Mods.net
Re: Coding, Trading, Playing, Talking, and Music
« Reply #1 on: 2006-11-04, 21:27:26 »

Usually those dreams are so garbled that they are hard to describe. At least they are for me.
"There's nothing wrong with horses dicks, there's nothing wrong with sucking horses dicks." -Signo

Slayden

• choices made
« Reply #2 on: 2006-11-05, 00:33:20 »

Yeah they are difficult to describe for me as well. This one was kind of foggy, but I remember the music, ah the music...

Bloodywolf

• Malkavian
  • Team
  • 7th Gen
« Reply #3 on: 2006-11-18, 14:53:04 »

You mean it is rapidly following each other and mixed up or you really mean 3 dream at the same time, like a room filled with doctors while there are osldier runnin around shooting each other and musicians playing music on the background or practising?
William - Bloodywolf - Me
Sloth, Greed, Gluttony, Wrath, Envy, Pride and Lust.
Which one shalt thou pick today?

Slayden

• choices made
« Reply #4 on: 2006-11-18, 18:11:06 »

3 dreams at the same time like a room filled with doctors while there are soldiers running around shooting each other with musicians either playing music in the background or practicing.

Javokis

• Horses Dick
    • E-Mods.net
« Reply #5 on: 2006-12-07, 18:28:47 »

That would give me a head ache.
"There's nothing wrong with horses dicks, there's nothing wrong with sucking horses dicks." -Signo

Page created in 0.062 seconds with 17 queries.