Please Help Support E-Mods.net by Donating

e-mods.net

• 2017-11-21, 23:11:53
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search

News:

Looking for VTMR Modding Tutorials? Check out the Open Nod Development section of e-mods.net.

Author Topic: Help to improve mod Golconde v1.0  (Read 1076 times)

Vlad_III

Help to improve mod Golconde v1.0
« on: 2015-11-20, 12:15:59 »

Hello,

My mod is ready on his version 1.0, but I wanted to improve it before uploading it  ;)

I wanted to know if I could download a script to have the gauges of health/blood/frenzy on principal screen when playing without character's interface. Or better, if I could have the stats of health/blood/frenzy in the same principal screen, like this:

http://img15.hostingpics.net/pics/987409Vampire2015112021004761.jpg

That's will be fine because I only use principal screen (without interface) playing the game but it's really dangerous to not know the principal status of his character in fight.

I believe it's possible because the AoR mod has something like this no? It's right, could I know the name of the script and it will be adaptable to other mod?
Thanks!  ;)
« Last Edit: 2015-11-20, 12:18:10 by Vlad_III »

Javokis

• Horses Dick
    • E-Mods.net
Re: Help to improve mod Golconde v1.0
« Reply #1 on: 2015-11-20, 12:38:11 »

You can through a float text script, but not through UI editing. AoR uses float texts spawned on a recursive timer that refreshes stats every second, which you can script in java.
"There's nothing wrong with horses dicks, there's nothing wrong with sucking horses dicks." -Signo

Vlad_III

« Reply #2 on: 2015-11-20, 13:14:37 »

That's ok, I found the script for status in AoR and I will try to adapt it for my mod ^^

« Last Edit: 2015-11-20, 15:32:30 by Vlad_III »

Vlad_III

« Reply #3 on: 2015-11-27, 04:07:48 »

Hello,

I'm trying to use this very useful script:

My problem is to find a command in java to remplace "GetAttackingEnemies(actor)" by a command existing in vanilla game which will have the same function (or almost function).
I' ve looked in Codex.java,  CodexActor, CodexSystem to find a similar command that I could use in vanilla game (and not for AoR) without success.

Do you have an idea? That's the last big thing which miss to my mod!

Javokis

• Horses Dick
    • E-Mods.net
« Reply #4 on: 2015-11-27, 06:28:35 »

GetAttackingEnemies is NOT a vanilla command. It is part of AoR. The command exists in AoRSystemMethods. I noticed you are using a decompiler... this is not needed as the source code [with comments] is available for public download out of the Modding Tutorials section of this website.
"There's nothing wrong with horses dicks, there's nothing wrong with sucking horses dicks." -Signo

Vlad_III

« Reply #5 on: 2015-12-03, 13:24:55 »

Yeeeeees! This time is done, I managed to adapt the aor script EffecySystemShowCombatStatus to my mod for vanilla, that' so good!

Now, I could fight in my mod closely watching the stats of my characters without interface!  ;D

Javokis

• Horses Dick
    • E-Mods.net
« Reply #6 on: 2015-12-03, 19:23:59 »

Now you're getting it! Nice job.

Page created in 0.055 seconds with 19 queries.