Please Help Support E-Mods.net by Donating

e-mods.net

• 2017-09-22, 11:56:43
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search

News:

Looking for VTMR Modding Tutorials? Check out the Open Nod Development section of e-mods.net.

Author Topic: Importance of certain attributs for the game?  (Read 793 times)

Vlad_III

Importance of certain attributs for the game?
« on: 2015-09-20, 02:20:12 »

Hello guys,

I have an interrogation on certain character's attributes.

I have created the discipline Silent of Death for an Assamite, and in my version of this discipline, all ennemies which are near the assamite, have losses in attributes of perception (in relation with the level of Silent of Death).
The discipline works well, in a large perimeter  ennemies' s perception fall when I activate 'SoD'

The idea of this discipline was to be very discreet, and not be discover easily. Unfortunatly, even with very weak perception, it's seems that ennemies can discover me with the same long distance that 'SOD' is activate or not....  :o

So which importance has this attribute perception in game? Used only to have  high enough statistics  for certain disciplines?

Same thing for others attributes like intelligence, wits, manipulation... Activating new disciplines which make impotant losses in these attributes: enemies like Tremeres can always make their biggest magic power with intelligence attribute = 0 etc...!  ::)

Can we find a detailled explication on all attributes of characters, with their importance and function?

Javokis

• Horses Dick
    • E-Mods.net
Re: Importance of certain attributs for the game?
« Reply #1 on: 2015-09-20, 08:41:42 »

None of the stats effect the AI's protocols. Only their effectiveness in disciplines that utilize those stats. In AoR, SoD effects a target's perception, wits, and dexterity. This makes it useful for combat as dexterity determines accuracy in both melee and range skills.

I explain vanilla stats in my strategy guide:

http://e-mods.net/modules/walkthroughs/stats.php
"There's nothing wrong with horses dicks, there's nothing wrong with sucking horses dicks." -Signo

Vlad_III

Re: Importance of certain attributs for the game?
« Reply #2 on: 2015-09-20, 11:36:47 »

Really interesting this walkthroughs, I never see it... !

It's a shame that  many Character Stats have so few importance in the game. I thought that a stat like 'Perception' was important for 'feel and hunt' fo AI characters!  :(

It was the explicative guide I was looking for... and section disciplines need to be read too  :P

Page created in 0.068 seconds with 19 queries.