Please Help Support E-Mods.net by Donating

e-mods.net

• 2017-11-17, 15:01:51
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search

News:

Looking for VTMR Modding Tutorials? Check out the Open Nod Development section of e-mods.net.

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: How change the clan of principal character in the solo campaign?  (Read 1792 times)

Vlad_III

Ok, so I have just to modifiy the CastID of the new characters I will integrate. It will be enough simple  :D

But, changing the CastID of Alyster will not have bad effect in game on my character? (I will try this)
After changing model for Christof, I think I will integrate new models for Wilhem and Serena if all is functionnal correctly.

Edit: Change CastID of the new character is problematic.
I'll test to use the console command to spam Christof, just before the cinematic. Perhaps it will deblocate the scene...
« Last Edit: 2015-08-26, 11:54:18 by Vlad_III »

Vlad_III

The solution to spam Christof (with command addthing Christof), near the couvent is good, like this, the scene continue, and we are caught by Ecaterina  ;D

Good information too: Alyster of the Malkavian clan, does'nt learn brujah disciplines after be embraced!!!  I hope he will learn the malkavian disciplines when he will have enough experience to upgrade statut level  :P

I have an important idea to subit you, Javokis!

I think if we can create an object, like the Rat_small_wander (the little rat to fed, in template Global.not) and give at this object the CastID "Christof" in NOT Editor.  This object (on the same model of the rat), we can have it in our equipment, and it take small place, is like a "KEY" on our new character. The game will understand that Christof (in fact the small rat), is with our coterie! Ideal to not have trouble for special evenements which need Christof presence!!!
Like this, no need to spam some Christof everywhere in the simple campaign  ;)

I tried my idea to have this key CastId using the Rat_small_wander. It's possible to add it the "CastID Christof", but unfortunatly, if Not Editor accept this CastID, when I launch the game, crash coming with this modification...

I hope that an experienced and excellent modder like you, could create an object like this. Tell me if it's possible!

Now, I will return to my campaign, I'm so happy to can continue it with a malkavian with beautiful Alyster skin  ;D
« Last Edit: 2015-08-26, 14:20:51 by Vlad_III »
Pages: 1 [2]

Page created in 0.062 seconds with 17 queries.