Please Help Support E-Mods.net by Donating

e-mods.net

• 2017-11-19, 09:52:17
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search

News:

Looking for VTMR Modding Tutorials? Check out the Open Nod Development section of e-mods.net.

Author Topic: Other Worldly Nightmare - Don't Drink the Water  (Read 985 times)

Javokis

• Horses Dick
    • E-Mods.net
Other Worldly Nightmare - Don't Drink the Water
« on: 2015-07-05, 11:12:40 »

I had a dream the other night where I was on another world where the oceans looking like liquid silver have consumed most of the world. There was only a single island where a city resides all old and decrepit. I can't remember what my purpose was there only that I was stuck and thirsty, yet I felt the urge to swim in the surreal ocean that surrounded the city. I was told that none should drink the water and I knew not why till I had exposed myself to it on a shoreline outside the city walls.

The water put me in a deep sleep filled with nightmares and when I awoke, I was wandering the city's back alleys aimlessly. I was dazed while having delusions of strange creatures following me throughout the alleyways. I can't remember much more than that, but the dream was filled with a flurry of images that had not made any sense beyond that point.
"There's nothing wrong with horses dicks, there's nothing wrong with sucking horses dicks." -Signo

Page created in 0.056 seconds with 19 queries.