Please Help Support E-Mods.net by Donating

e-mods.net

• 2017-11-21, 23:10:29
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search

News:

Looking for VTMR Modding Tutorials? Check out the Open Nod Development section of e-mods.net.

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: VtMR tools / porting to another engine  (Read 4242 times)

atrblizzard

Re: VtMR tools / porting to another engine
« Reply #15 on: 2015-07-11, 12:44:42 »

Hello, first of all I'd like to say great work on the importing scripts so far!

I've been having a bit of trouble with the scripts, Python keeps issuing with "struct.error: unpack requires a string argument of length 4". I'm using latest Python 2.7, but there is no indication of which version to use. Neither does the NIL converter working.
Regardless, here's the tracelog so far: http://privatepaste.com/57d55f743f

Meanwhile I've returned to my Unity importer and got the barebones of importing the model format to work, there's still a few tweaks left then onto importing the map and the textures from the NOB archives.
The initial phase has been uploaded to my GitHub account, will continue getting the rest of the features done by the end of next week and clean up what's needed.

Here's a short demo of some of the works in action: http://files.atrblizzard.com/videos/redemptionunitydemo.mp4

Nihilistic

Re: VtMR tools / porting to another engine
« Reply #16 on: 2015-08-06, 02:59:09 »

Здравствуйте. Пытаюсь разобраться с форматом файлов анимации (nad), отрисовываю сам (SharpDX). Знаю, что формат подробно расписан в документации, но у меня почему-то одни анимации более менее похожи (szlachtaWalk) на оригинал, а другие похожи только на половину (szlachtaAttack). Если кто-то разобрался в этом формате, не могли бы вы поделиться информацией. Заранее спасибо.

Hello. Trying to understand the file format animation (nad), I draw myself (SharpDX). I know that the format detailed in the documentation, but I have reason some animation less similar (szlachtaWalk) to the original, while others look like only half (szlachtaAttack). If someone figured out in this format, could you share information. Thanks in advance.
Pages: 1 [2]

Page created in 0.463 seconds with 20 queries.