Please Help Support E-Mods.net by Donating

e-mods.net

• 2017-09-21, 09:05:04
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search

News:

Looking for VTMR Modding Tutorials? Check out the Open Nod Development section of e-mods.net.

Author Topic: Six Skin Pack  (Read 1135 times)

Mort

• Team
Six Skin Pack
« on: 2014-06-24, 15:42:20 »

Heyo!

I am here to shamelessly promote my Six Mod skin pack.  It's purpose is to be able to use the Six Mod cast without the need of the modification, as well as making it Storyteller and Role playing friendly with the use of NPCs for each character.  Take a look!
http://www.planetvampire.com/modules/files/view.php?id=783

My next project will involve making a pack containing the ENTIRE Six mod NPC list, that includes all the new and remade models by Cl0wn.  If you have looked at six mod recently, that is a shit ton of models.  This will definitely be an ongoing work in progress...  Wish me luck..
« Last Edit: 2014-06-24, 15:46:57 by Mort »
"Ordog, when I said "Give me some gold," I meant to do some cool moves; not drop a bag of gold.."

Mort

• Team
Re: Six Skin Pack
« Reply #1 on: 2014-07-06, 18:01:20 »

The Six Mod skin pack is now hosted here at E-mods under the M.O.D.S section.  Extensive testing has been done to ensure stability with other mods and nob files.  If anyone finds any conflicts, please let me know here.  Thanks!
"Ordog, when I said "Give me some gold," I meant to do some cool moves; not drop a bag of gold.."

Page created in 0.059 seconds with 17 queries.