Please Help Support E-Mods.net by Donating

e-mods.net

• 2017-11-19, 09:36:13
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search

News:

Looking for VTMR Modding Tutorials? Check out the Open Nod Development section of e-mods.net.

Author Topic: Skins in certain skinpack not walkable  (Read 1514 times)

Mort

• Team
Skins in certain skinpack not walkable
« on: 2013-08-13, 23:07:14 »

Utterly confused here.

I just reinstalled vtmr after a reformat and threw in a couple of my skin packs I put together about a half a year ago. (one is The Lost Skinpack on planetvamp)  Now, I never had any type of issues like this with them before until now, mind you, and they seem to work fine on my laptop..but for some reason none of those skins (just the ones in my skinpacks) WILL NOT walk in game. 

I have a feeling that this is a very derp ish moment i'm having since I haven't been messing with vtmr in a few months.  But any ideas?
"Ordog, when I said "Give me some gold," I meant to do some cool moves; not drop a bag of gold.."

Signothorn

• Team
Re: Skins in certain skinpack not walkable
« Reply #1 on: 2013-08-14, 09:50:37 »

Hard to say, maybe try to run as admin? Never seen this problem before.

Javokis

• Horses Dick
    • E-Mods.net
Re: Skins in certain skinpack not walkable
« Reply #2 on: 2013-09-02, 16:10:04 »

Let me first move this into the appropriate location since this is about template data.

This is odd behavior, but the only things I know that could cause this are:

-Template is missing collision data and movement is not set to WALK.
-Template is dependent on another template that exists in another pack - (Parent dependency tags may be missing).

Be sure to double check the template data for collision height + radius while checking that the movement type is set to walk. Also note any differences in what nob files are installed on your laptop vs your desktop. If you have a misc/template folder in the main VTMR dir, be sure it doesn't have data that may conflict inside of it. A fresh VTMR install + checking template data is the most common way to solve the problem.
"There's nothing wrong with horses dicks, there's nothing wrong with sucking horses dicks." -Signo

Page created in 0.066 seconds with 19 queries.