Please Help Support E-Mods.net by Donating

e-mods.net

• 2017-11-20, 03:34:12
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search

News:

Looking for VTMR Modding Tutorials? Check out the Open Nod Development section of e-mods.net.

Author Topic: Max number of players on an E-mod map?  (Read 1666 times)

From the Ashes

Max number of players on an E-mod map?
« on: 2012-10-20, 12:59:44 »

As some of you may have read in my intro thread...I'm on an emergency project here.

How many players can successfully team up on an e-mod map together? Is it the same across all mods?  I haven't played VTM: R or E-mod in over 8 years (had problems getting it to install on a newer computer) so I am very, very rusty on certain specifics and in the process of getting the GOG version and re-installing.  We have thousands of players who are used to teams of 1-8.  Can I put 8 players on one map?  More?  The good news is a fair number of us have played VTM on pen and paper so I have a feeling the standard game will get extra attention also  :)

Thank you for any assistance

Javokis

• Horses Dick
    • E-Mods.net
Re: Max number of players on an E-mod map?
« Reply #1 on: 2012-10-21, 21:27:53 »

With 1.1 patch, the game supports up to 8 players in the maps, but more can connect to the game's lobby [but wont be allowed to actually enter the maps]. Each tunngle channel can support up to 255 players. You can create a channel of your own on tunngle. Hamachi supports less (only 16 on unregistered versions).
"There's nothing wrong with horses dicks, there's nothing wrong with sucking horses dicks." -Signo

Page created in 0.068 seconds with 20 queries.