Please Help Support E-Mods.net by Donating

e-mods.net

• 2017-11-19, 09:38:26
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search

News:

Looking for VTMR Modding Tutorials? Check out the Open Nod Development section of e-mods.net.

Author Topic: Modeling Troubles  (Read 1432 times)

Javokis

• Horses Dick
    • E-Mods.net
Modeling Troubles
« on: 2012-06-21, 23:59:08 »

Okay... It's been awhile since I made a model for VTMR. I'm having an issue here. I'm making a simple object... a whetstone. But I'm getting strange alignment issues with the textures in game. It doesn't match what's in the milkshit... I think I've heard about this before, but not sure where now do I currently have time to search for. I guess if I don't get a response telling why my textures in milkshape don't match what I'm seeing in alignment in-game... I guess I'll look into a solution later.
"There's nothing wrong with horses dicks, there's nothing wrong with sucking horses dicks." -Signo

Javokis

• Horses Dick
    • E-Mods.net
Re: Modeling Troubles
« Reply #1 on: 2012-06-22, 11:21:40 »

Okay... I figured it out. The problem was that the name of the material matched the name of the inventory icon. Hehe. I guess models look to the ui folder last as it's texture. So moral of the story:

Don't make the name of your icon the same as the texture on your model. Lesson learned.
"There's nothing wrong with horses dicks, there's nothing wrong with sucking horses dicks." -Signo

Page created in 0.063 seconds with 19 queries.