Please Help Support E-Mods.net by Donating

e-mods.net

• 2017-11-20, 03:30:27
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Looking for VTMR Modding Tutorials? Check out the Open Nod Development section of e-mods.net.

Author Topic: Future Tutorials?  (Read 1502 times)

Mort

• Team
Future Tutorials?
« on: 2012-05-07, 17:53:49 »

Hey.  Seeing how Javo is back and kicking, I was wondering if there is any plans for more VTMR modding tutorials (or any tutorials at all) planned after AoR2012?  Personally, I would die for a advanced weapon-making tutorial, as how he made such weapons like in his weapon pack he made a couple years back.  Also, maybe a nice skinning and modeling character tutorial.  I've tried skinning and it always fell through during the modeling step due to lack of detailed tutorials to help the dummy like myself when it comes to such things.  I'd definately like to expand my knowledge from just mapping.  Any thoughts?
"Ordog, when I said "Give me some gold," I meant to do some cool moves; not drop a bag of gold.."

Javokis

• Horses Dick
    • E-Mods.net
Re: Future Tutorials?
« Reply #1 on: 2012-05-07, 18:31:48 »

Yuppers. I just need to go count my dick first.

First tutorial I'd like to make after AoR2012 launches would be a video of getting tunngle up and running for the techtards out there. I've been waiting for someone to make a tutorial request for awhile now. I think I have at least two request:

-One tutorial for walk path cycles.
-And yours.
"There's nothing wrong with horses dicks, there's nothing wrong with sucking horses dicks." -Signo

Barnabas

Re: Future Tutorials?
« Reply #2 on: 2012-05-14, 14:36:57 »

IŽd like a tutorial for conversations - especially conversations with taking or giving items,blood and money during the conversation, or transporting the PC to another location. IŽd die for a tutorial for creating a conversation with a random generator in it....
Sorry for my bad english ...

Page created in 0.059 seconds with 19 queries.