Please Help Support E-Mods.net by Donating

e-mods.net

• 2017-11-17, 15:06:15
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search

News:

Looking for VTMR Modding Tutorials? Check out the Open Nod Development section of e-mods.net.

Author Topic: Disk Space Warning  (Read 1513 times)

Mort

• Team
Disk Space Warning
« on: 2012-03-23, 00:38:30 »

This is the first time i've seen this.  I was exporting my map for a test run and got a warning when I clicked Export.

Can someone explain this?  I have 600 gigs on my hard drive so I doubt it has to do with that. lol

"Ordog, when I said "Give me some gold," I meant to do some cool moves; not drop a bag of gold.."

Javokis

• Horses Dick
    • E-Mods.net
Re: Disk Space Warning
« Reply #1 on: 2012-03-23, 08:09:48 »

Hmm. Could be the way Embrace reads hard drives. Did you just buy that HD? Have you had this error in other HD's? Does it let you continue anyway?
"There's nothing wrong with horses dicks, there's nothing wrong with sucking horses dicks." -Signo

Mort

• Team
« Reply #2 on: 2012-03-23, 09:17:57 »

I've had the same hard drive for the past 2 years with no issues and it seems to only happen when I try exporting a map in embrace. It did allow me to continue, but the error continues to happen every time I try and export.
« Last Edit: 2012-03-23, 09:19:55 by mgust35 »
"Ordog, when I said "Give me some gold," I meant to do some cool moves; not drop a bag of gold.."

Javokis

• Horses Dick
    • E-Mods.net
« Reply #3 on: 2012-03-23, 09:36:01 »

I'm guessing HD's get more alien to Embrace with each passing generation. I'm curious to see how the 1TB drive I want to get will handle Embrace in the near future...

PS: Oh. And speaking of disk space warnings; I think it's getting about that time to upgrade my server at e-mods.net. I'm getting near the 5GB mark.
"There's nothing wrong with horses dicks, there's nothing wrong with sucking horses dicks." -Signo

Page created in 0.052 seconds with 17 queries.