Please Help Support E-Mods.net by Donating

e-mods.net

• 2017-11-17, 20:49:15
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search

News:

Looking for VTMR Modding Tutorials? Check out the Open Nod Development section of e-mods.net.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
 on: 2017-11-03, 09:48:49 
Started by Wiegraf - Last post by Javokis
Try using the MP version of serena then set her Cast ID tag in NOT editor to Christof. Then change the template in nmf to the MP model.

on: 2017-11-03, 05:42:47 
Started by Wiegraf - Last post by Wiegraf
Ok I dug a bit into the forums.

I then simply changed the PLAYER Tag in newaor.nmf (serena instead of christof)

As expected, that makes cutscenes a mess due to christof's absence.

I'll look at Templates editing and tutorials to try something else.

on: 2017-11-02, 14:58:00 
Started by Javokis - Last post by Nexxy
I see :) ty mate :P

on: 2017-11-02, 09:49:26 
Started by Javokis - Last post by Gandorques Hikla
@Nexxy:
Have your friend play as one of the Christophe Models, and pick someone else for you.
He should be able to see most of the cutscenes now.  ;)
Also let him host and let him go first into new areas if possible.

on: 2017-11-02, 04:48:38 
ty mate.

Is it possible to see all the cutscenes in the multiplayer? A friend of mine doesn't know the game and he wouldn't see much of the story if cutscenes were missing.

For example, at the beginning of the tutorial there are 3 cutscenes missing.The first when he enters the mine. One when he looks down into the mine and one when he sees the first corpse on the ground.

But i guess you added every cutscene and transition manually into the game huh? This would be an foreverlasting task to add all scenes, and mb it would be annoying to ppl which know the story already. What r your thoughts here.

(btw sorry for my bad English, I'm not a native speaker :P)

on: 2017-11-01, 18:15:20 
Started by Javokis - Last post by Javokis
I got this app compiled into build 7 and added your name to credits section of the readme.txt file. Thanks for the assist. ;)

on: 2017-11-01, 17:16:40 
#EverythingIsAwesome :)
Looks good. Guess we (you) fixed it :D

Greetings
Nexxy

on: 2017-11-01, 11:47:55 
ok. Give this attached version a try and see if it works better.

on: 2017-11-01, 04:16:12 
Digged into you code and got some ideas : (i only have notepad++ here xD)

AorConfig.cs:

line 607: you convert the enemyLowHealth into your predefined "culture" format and thus write it into the  configfile as 0.75

but then you read it in l240 with the cultureNative command.  (with culturNative = de-De) -> the 0.75 from the previous file changes into 75

just switch this cultureNative around 240-340 into "en-En" (culture) format instead of cultureNative and it will be saved for every language in "en-En" and loaded in "en-En"

++
Another thing is that it would be awesome if you would use some Exception handling for your AoRConfig_Load func.
If it crashes .. (it's crashing here cauz he cant convert 0.75 properly and insert it into a limited box) .. then that func holds your File-handle which isnt closed yet. And your program will crash again if it tries to write the new config-file onto the disc (ReadWrite Error because its already opened by another process .. which is unfortunately our own program :D)

Greetings
Nexxy

on: 2017-10-31, 12:11:45 
It's the newest one with the azure features. I'm using the free version for windows 10. Now I've seen this value pop up during testing before and I may have to convert to a string before going back to a decimal. Really odd behavior I suspect it may be package limitation in .NET.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10

Page created in 0.069 seconds with 12 queries.